How to Make your CS:GO Server Searchable on Community Server List
To enable your server to be searched ingame on the community server list via the search bar, follow the below steps:
1. Login to your servers control panel on https://pkrhosting.co.uk/control/
2. Select Servers and click on the server you wish to edit.
3. Scroll down and open Edit Server Console
4. Under the line "sv_allowdownload 1" enter sv_tags and follow with the words which will make your server searchable. For example:
5. Add the following in server config as well to ensure that your server will appear:
6. Click Save.
7. Then click Update Server
Please note it is now forbidden via request from Valve to add any skins or knife tags to your server, doing this will result in termination of your service as it can affect other users of our service
How to Create a GSLT Key Token on your CSGO Server (Views: 26323)
How to add Workshop collections / maps to your server (Views: 20032)
Creating a Workshop Collection in CSGO (Views: 15824)
How to ban a user from the server (CSGO) (Views: 24691)
Modify Server Settings (Views: 11943)